One of the most important Aloevera benefits for skin is its ability to soothe dry and itchy skin. The oil is easily absorbed by the skin and can act as an excellent moisturizer or a skin care agent. The turmeric extract has many healing properties as well which include anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. This is where the healing bath comes in! Saffron has skin-brightening gel removes pigmentation and prevents any further damage to the skin.
How To Use:
- Turmeric Extract
- Aloevera Extract
- Saffron Extract
- Wet your skin and your washcloth or pouf thoroughly in the shower or bath. Shower gel won't smooth evenly on dry skin.
- Squeeze 1 to 2 teaspoons, or a quarter-size dollop, of gel onto your washcloth or bath pouf. A pouf or washcloth will help lather and spread the gel more efficiently than your hands alone, which means you can use less product.
- Use circular motions to scrub the gel all over your body, but avoid your eyes, mouth and hair. Squeeze another teaspoon of gel onto your cloth or pouf if you run out of suds.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove any gel residue. Pat skin dry with a towel and continue your skin care routine as usual.
- It helps to remove dirt, dust and sebum from the body
- Bath Gel is easier to handle than a bar soap.